Online Police Reporting System
Please Note: Our Online Reporting System is currently unavailable. To report an issue please call 911 and ask to speak to an officer. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
English | Español | Français | 中文 | Soomaali | українська | 한국어
Welcome to the Kent Police Department Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Kent Police Department City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
- This did not occur on I-5 or Highway 167?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Call 9-1-1 immediately if you are reporting the theft of a vehicle, the theft of a firearm (rifle, pistol, shotgun) or a burglary to your residence.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
- Please turn off any pop up blocker software (more info click here)
Using the Kent Police Department Police Online Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):