20th Annual Riverbend Amateur
August 10 - 11, 2013
ENTRY - Coming Soon!
Saturday Morning Tee Times
Saturday Afternoon Tee Times
- Competition: 36 holes of medal play. Players will be divided into four flights with prizes being awarded, both gross and net, to a minimum top 20 finishers in each flight. The format will be a double tee start on the #1 and #10 tees, with two waves-----6:30-8:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Handicap: The tournament is open to all players, and all must have a USGA established and verifiable handicap index of 19.6 or less as of August 1st, 2013. The tournament committee reserves the right to refuse any amateur entry or to adjust any handicap index. All committee decisions are final!
- Purse: Based on a full field of 224 players, the merchandise prize fund will be at least $15,000. All prizes must be redeemed at the Riverbend Golf Complex. Merchandise certificates will be available the Monday following the completion Sunday’s round.
- Entry fee: Your $170.00 entry fee covers two days of golf, range balls, tee prizes, two meals, and plenty of other surprises. The paid entry and refund deadline is August 7th, 2013. Sign up early, as the event sells out every year. Optional side games will be available at registration.
- Pairings: Four divisions of play with handicaps 0-4, 5-9, 10-14, and 15-20. We will honor pairing requests only for those players in the same handicap division for Saturday’s round only. Players with handicaps 0-9 must play in the early wave Saturday, late wave Sunday. Players with handicaps 10-20 must play in the late wave Saturday, early wave Sunday. No exceptions! Sunday’s pairings will be determined by Saturday’s gross score. Please visit our website at riverbendgolfcomplex.com for tee times. Saturday times will be posted by 5:00pm Thursday. Sunday times will be posted by 8:00pm Saturday. Results will be posted by 11:00am Monday.
- USGA rules govern all play. REMINDER: An amateur golfer must not accept a prize (other than a symbolic prize) or prize voucher of retail value in excess of $750 or the equivalent, or such a lesser figure as may be decided by the USGA. This limit applies to the total prizes or prize vouchers received by an amateur golfer in any one competition or series of competitions
- REMINDER: All additional forms of competition (i.e. Skins Game and Optional Weekend Games, formerly known as “side action”) will be paid in Gift Certificate Form. NO CASH PAYOUTS!!!